Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Mrs. B - #3 - How Unpoetic

Well, I'm not really sure what to write about today. So I will talk about some really random things. I am fascinated by birth. My family friend, Aryel, just had her second baby. His name is Beckham. Her daughter, Samantha, is two years old. Aryel used to nanny me when I was little and now she has two children! They are the best kids in the world and I babysit them all the time. They are so much fun and I love spending time with them. Death is another thing that I will talk about. It is very sad and depressing. Luckily, in my life now, I haven't had anyone close to me die. That is also a bad thing, too. That means that in the upcoming years of my life, I will have to overcome sadness that death brings.
I like sports a lot! I played basketball for 11 years of my life. My dad played basketball in college and in high school so it was nice to have a major thing in common. I also like watching sports. I love love love watching hockey. It is so exciting and entertaining. There is always something to watch and I love the excitement of the game. Golf is the WORST thing ever to watch on TV. It is so boring and blah. My dad absolutely love watching golf. My mom, on the other hand, hates sports. It's because she isn't very athletic and she was always known as a girly girl growing up. My mom hates sports, my dad loves them. I guess opposites attract, right?
After high school, I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I want to go into something business related, but I feel like everyone says that in high school. I hope that one day I am just going to know what I want to do from some event or situation that I'm put in. I am deciding between Madison and Denver for college. Right now I am leaning towards Denver because the view is so pretty and I can snowboard whenever I want. The city is very beautiful, too. Madison has a really cool campus as well. I'm very anxious to see where I will be and what I will be doing in ten years!
SUMMER! I am soooooooooooooooo excited for summer. Cabins, laying out, not having school, and sleeping in! Cabins are my favorite thing in the summer. Two of my best friends both have cabins. I am so greatful because I can go to both of their cabins. When we go to their cabins we are on the boat pretty much all day. We tube, jet ski, wakeboard, swim, lay out, go out to dinner, and have a blast together. Laying out is the best thing because you are warm and you can just relax. Not having school is good, too, because you don't have homework, you aren't stressed, and you can sleep as long as you want. I can't wait for summer!

3 comments:

Adele said...

Lindsey I really agree that birth is so cool!! And birth is also pretty weird.. I am so exicted for summer too! Too bad you aren't working at edina pool anymore!! It's the best job ever! I can't believe you are going to miss out!

siena said...

I really didn't know what to write about either...it's hard to write for forty minutes on one thing. I love spending time with little babies too! I agree that golf is sooo boring to watch on tv and I didn't realize that you played basketball for 11 years! You must've been really good! I can't wait for summer too!

kelsey said...

You talking about cabins makes me want the summer so badly!! I love cabins as well. I don't know what it is, but there is some mood or feeling you get from being at a cabin that you don't get from anything else. Being outside, by the lake, I feel so content and fullfilled. I LOVE cabins! That is cool how into basketball you were, I am suprised that you stopped!